Monday, August 28, 2006

Full Circle

Today, as the first birthday of this blog falls, I plunge violently from the brilliant experiences of Wellington and the Overlander back into work. Eleven of the next thirteen days will be spent working in the factory, where I will be constantly asked "Did you go to Erotica?", and then face technically incorrect accusations of homosexuality when I give the answer that I didn't.

The up-side is that at the end of all this I should be free from debt to my parents and able to buy my first CD in a long time. I've already made my mind up as to what it is.


Tastes are changing.

Elaborations on my experiences come when more convenient pictures come.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dreamboat said...

I am quitting my job, no more cd discounts for me...ahh the physical pain I am feeling inside right now after saying that. That YYY's album is awesome, their first is also awesome, possibly better if you like their 'harder' kind of stuff.

9/01/2006 11:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home