Friday, August 18, 2006

On Track

I'm so glad I got those assignments out of the way. Only just, mind you, but I did it.

So I'm going to Wellington on the Overlander tomorrow. I'm off to bed pronto -- as in right now -- because mum and I are getting up at five o' clock tomorrow morning to get to the station excessively early for the train. The goal: to get seats in one of the carriages with gargantuan windows rather than the little portholes.

This is the first and probably the only time I'm going to get to do this trip that I've been wanting to do for years. And boy, am I going to enjoy it, especially since I've got all my assignments out of the way. To boot, that's just the train trip -- then there's the experience of Wellington...

Pictures on my return, hopefully. Hooroo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home