Monday, August 14, 2006

Yeah Yeah Yeah

Two assignments started and finished in one day! I'd say that's pretty good going wouldn't you? Especially considering I've never before completed an assignment more than a week before the due date. These weren't due until the eighteenth and the twenty-fifth.

I wanted to get them done because I'm going away to Wellington on the Overlander on Saturday the nineteenth. Then I'll come back on the twenty-second. I want to be able to enjoy that trip as much as possible so that's why I'm trying to get all my assignments out of the way.

I hope uni's going well for those of you who are there.

Why is the reception for bFM on my pocket radio stronger out West than it is when I'm in town?

It makes you think.

3 Comments:

Blogger sandringham1138 said...

It makes you think. - uhh watch the line there please, mate. I don't want you walking slowly.

8/15/2006 12:08 am  
Blogger Gary said...

Door.

8/15/2006 2:53 pm  
Blogger Hannah said...

OH, OH THE HILLARITY of it all. I think someone is jealous of me. SHAME.

8/15/2006 8:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home