Monday, May 22, 2006

The FrENZy (Up To The Eyeballs)

Going to a gig when I'm sick was a good idea. Singing along to screamo music at the top of my lungs when I already have a sore throat was even better. Dancing furiously until I made myself dizzy when I have an ear infection was better still. That was all sarcasm.

That's the beginning and the end of my account of 1QC, Malenky Robot and Shaky Hands at the Schooner Tavern on Saturday. I am now bordering on having a chest infection. I have abused muscles in my body that I didn't even know I had (mostly in my torso), and when I cough, they all hurt accordingly. Thanks Mat and Andrew for a good night, though.

And I can't help feeling so happy that I am alive. Everything has crystallised -- it all makes sense. If I had died on any of those occasions that I could have, or if anything had happened differently in my life, I wouldn't know the friends I do now or be the person that I am now. Everything about my life and my whole world is as it is for a reason. Everything is as it should be, and I wouldn't want it any other way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home